Terms and conditions
- “Buyer” means the individual or organization who buys or agrees to buy the Goods and/or Services from the Supplier.
- “Contract” means the contract between the Supplier and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods and/or Services incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
- “Goods” means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Supplier.
- “Services” means the services that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Supplier.
- “Supplier” means meet the meat that owns and operates calcuttafreshfood.com .
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Supplier.
- “Website” means www.calcuttafreshfood.com
- We aim to excel in the quality of our produce and the service we provide. By shopping with us online you can expect high standards, just as our trade customers do.
- All our goods and services comply with all the standards required by relevant legislation. When shopping with us online, a Contract of Sale is made at the time we accept your order, and the contract shall be under Indian law, irrespective of where you are. By placing your order you accept these terms and conditions
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. The delivery shall be deemed to have been made either when the buyer accepts delivery in person, or when the driver leaves your pack at the premises (in case no one is at the delivery address to receive the delivery and the payment has already been made).
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree to a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
- Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods, or where the Buyer fails to take delivery at the agreed time, at the time delivery was attempted.
- Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment of the price has been made in full.
- You must inspect the Products as soon as possible after delivery and notify us promptly if you find any defects, by calling us, emailing us or writing to us at the telephone number or address shown on our Website. We will replace or refund you for defective Products.
PACKAGING FOR DELIVERY
- You may rest assured we have taken great care to ensure your goods arrive in best condition. Our packaging standard has been carefully designed to maintain a temperature within the chill-pack of less than 5oC .Your produce will be vacuum packed in a food-safe polythene pouch, then placed in a rigid polystyrene outer box, the ‘chill-pack’. In local areas only, we will deliver directly from our depot to your door in our own vehicle, and packaging will vary from that described above.
- Because of the nature of some of our produce and limited supply, it is possible that from time to time, we may be unable to fulfill some orders. If your order cannot be fulfilled, we will let you know as quickly as possible, normally within few hours of you placing the order, and offer alternative produce or cancellation at your discretion. In the event of us having to cancel, we will make an immediate and full refund of any amount paid.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Goods and/or Services shall be that stipulated on the Website.
- The total purchase price, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- Payment of the price ,(delivery charges, if applicable), must be made at the point of ordering or after receiving the goods in case cash on delivery option has been chosen.
- In terms of products ordered in advance payment of the price , must be made at the point of ordering although orders will not be delivered until the agreed specified date.
- Where applicable, if any payment is not paid on time or any payment is rejected or refused, the amount owing will be treated as overdue and the Supplier will be entitled immediately to cease or suspend the provision of any Service or further deliveries of Goods until payment has been received.
RIGHTS OF SUPPLIER
- The Supplier reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Supplier shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
- The Supplier reserves the right to withdraw any Goods and/or Services from the Website at any time.
- The Supplier reserves the right to withdraw or suspend any promotion or offer code at any time.
- The Supplier shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods and/or Services from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
- All data we collect from you will be used exclusively for the purposes of our dealings, to help us offer improved or new services to you, and may be stored on computer. Your details will be held securely, in confidence, and never disclosed to any third party without your express permission, save by order of a court.
PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES
- The Supplier shall perform the Services with reasonable skill and care. However, where applicable, the Supplier does not guarantee that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any data generated, stored, transmitted or used via or in connection with the Services will be complete, accurate, up to date, received or delivered correctly or at all. The Supplier may have to suspend the Services for repair, maintenance or improvement. If so, the Supplier will restore them as quickly as is reasonably possible.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Supplier shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.